Dealing with Difficult Audiences
The know-it-all challenges everything you say. Two others are side-talking. How do you get control? Whether you’re speaking in public, running a meeting, or dealing one-to-one, there will always be difficult people.
In this highly interactive session, you’ll learn how to:
- Use the 3 D strategy for handling difficult behavior
- Identify the six signs of resistance
- Uncover the reasons for the resistance
- Apply a four step process for overcoming resistance
- Manage twelve common problem personalities
Through the use of interactive techniques such as:
- Role plays
- Follow-up materials
you’ll emerge with the tools to handle difficult audiences, feel more confident in difficult situations, and reduce frustration.