This program received a standing ovation at the Philadelphia chapter of the National Speakers Association!
This highly interactive session will empower you to take control of difficult audiences, whether you’re speaking in public, running a meeting, or dealing one-on-one.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use the 3D strategy for handling difficult behaviors
- Identify the 6 signs of resistance
- Apply a 4-step process for overcoming resistance
- Manage 12 common problem personalities
Through dialogue, stories, role-plays, and follow-up materials, you’ll emerge with the tools to deal with know-it-alls, hecklers, and side talkers and feel more confident in difficult situations.
This experience will enable you to:
- Overcome audience resistance
- Respond on your feet when problems emerge
- Use humor to deflect insults and rudeness
- Control and limit interruptions
- Put difficult personalities in their place
Audience: Anyone who wants to communicate more effectively and manage difficult people.
Format: 1-hour speech or half-day workshop.