This hands-on 1-day program will leave you with the skills of an effective classroom or meeting facilitator.
You’ll learn how to:
- Master the body language of facilitation
- Manage difficult personalities
- Become a better listener
- Recognize resistance
- Ask discussion-breeding questions
You’ll discover the 3 roles of the group leader and 8 questions never to ask. Videotaped practice sessions will allow you to receive group and instructor feedback on your progress.
This experience will enable you to:
- Develop increased confidence facilitating groups
- Create more effective learning environments
- Facilitate positive group dynamics
- Generate more focused discussions
- Keep discussions going
Audience: Trainers, subject matter experts, managers, or anyone who facilitates.
Format: 1-day seminar for 10 participants. Each participant will facilitate a group discussion and receive videotaped and verbal feedback.