This 1-day session will provide you with the skills you need to plan, conduct, and manage effective meetings face-to-face or virtually.
- Plan and coordinate the logistics of a meeting
- Create an effective outline and agenda
- Select the right speakers for an event
- Introduce speakers and politely cut them off
- Deliver feedback
- Facilitate group discussions
- Keep meetings on track
- Handle Q & A
- Manage difficult participants
- Track and evaluate meetings for maximum success
Live practice will allow you to receive peer feedback and measure your strengths and weaknesses.
This experience will enable you to:
- Feel more confident when facilitating meetings
- Project a polished professional image
- Create successful outcomes for meetings
- Know when to call a meeting and which format to use
- Manage difficult people, groups, and situations
Audience: Anyone who manages or facilitates meetings.
Format: 1-day seminar. Participants will conduct a meeting and receive peer and instructor feedback.