For several years you’ve been asking me for a special speaking skills program for women.
Why? Because women have different issues. Women have a glass ceiling and in most cases are competing in a male environment.
Women tend to:
- wait for perfection before taking action
- take fewer risks than men
- downplay their accomplishments
- don’t take a strong enough stand on their ideas.
I’ve seen women hold themselves back because they lacked the confidence or skills to present themselves with conviction, clarity, and confidence.
To succeed in tough economic times, what separates you from the competition is your presentation.
You MUST be able to present yourself, present your message and present your value to the marketplace. And that takes confidence.
Speaking Skills for Women in Tough Economic Times is a content rich program with practical tips you can use immediately.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners
- Business Professionals
- Key executives at middle-market companies
- Sales professionals
- Rainmakers in professional service, accounting, or legal firms
You’ll learn tips to:
- Command a room before you ever open your mouth
- Convert nervousness into dynamic energy
- Identify what confidence looks like, sounds like, and how to speak the language of confidence
- Project executive presence
- Avoid the top communication mistakes women make
- Change your negative beliefs about speaking
- Hook your audience in the first 10 seconds
- Speak with authority and get rid of up talk
- How to dress for a presentation
- Increase your persuasiveness
- Get to the point and stick to it