This session will leave you with the skills you need to become a more effective manager and team leader.
You’ll learn how to:
- Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of your own management style
- Structure teams for maximum productivity
- Identify the 10 habits of highly successful teams
- Master the skills of active listening to create rapport and manage conflict
- Identify assertive, non-assertive, and aggressive behaviors
You’ll be able to manage conflict assertively using the DiSC model.
This experience will enable you to:
- Create more productive teams
- Communicate with anyone on your team
- Become a better listener
- Increase morale
- Make fewer errors on the job
Audience: All people who manage or work in teams.
Format: Teambuilding activities can vary from a 1-hour to 1-day workshop.