“The Train-the-Trainer program that you developed for us has been an unqualified success. The feedback from the line managers has consistently been excellent. This program is clearly contributing to improved efficiency and productivity.”
J. P., Medco Health
This 4-day session will leave you with the skills you need to be an effective in-house trainer or to communicate your subject expertise to others as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You’ll learn how to:
- Control nervousness and project confidence on the platform
- Work the room
- See yourself as others see you
- Motivate adults and get them on your side
- Give instructions without being directive
- Spot and handle “problem” personalities
You’ll discover the 7 ways people learn and 9 different training methods to create interaction. Participants will receive a 60 plus page workbook of information and exercises, a checklist, a personalized videotape to review, individual coaching from the instructor, and a DiSC personal communication profile assessment to drive learning home and refresh skills as needed.
This experience will enable you to:
- Increase confidence
- Get audiences more involved
- Deliver better training
- Educate employees and customers
- Maximize learning
Audience: Managers, trainers, subject matter experts, or anyone who trains or instructs others.
Format: 4 days.