Knockout Presentations Revised Edition
Life is a presentation. Is your presentation holding you back? The ability to present your ideas is quickly becoming a “must have” business and professional skill.
Whether your platform is the boardroom or the kitchen table, Knockout Presentations will show you how to dazzle them on the platform and knock out the competition.
This best selling public speaking book takes a simple, step-by-step approach to presentations so that anybody can learn and apply the secrets of successful speakers. The interactive exercises provide specific techniques to control nervousness, prepare your presentation, and sell your message. You will learn to present a clear, concise, and confident message.
This is the one public speaking book that shows you exactly how to do it.
- Reduce the fear of public speaking
- Gain confidence in presenting a clear, concise, and powerful message
- Increase persuasiveness by speaking from the listener’s point of view
- Master speaking to difficult people and challenging situations
- Learn the secrets of successful speakers
- Enhance career development by presenting a positive image
- Position yourself as an expert
- Know how to present your message in any situation
- Eliminate fear or lack of know-how that stands in your way
You’ll put the skills into practice and become accountable for being a good listener.
Here’s what people have to say about Listen & Sell: