How to Give a Knockout Presentation
“Speaking is the New Competitive Advantage” Diane DiResta
Entrepreneurs and business professionals can no longer avoid public speaking. Speaking is a leadership skill. To grow your business and succeed in life you need to be a good communicator. The good news is that communication and public speaking are skills that anybody can learn.
- DO YOU WANT TO HAVE AN IMPACT ON YOUR AUDIENCE – But your negative self talk sabotages you?
- DO YOU WANT TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD – But shyness or fear keeps you on the sidelines?
- ARE YOU AN EXPERT – But when you speak up in groups you forget what to say?
- DO YOU WANT TO CONVINCE PROSPECTS AND INVESTORS – But don’t create excitement for your ideas?
- DO YOU WANT TO BE RELAXED WHEN PRESENTING – But you come across as stiff and nervous?
- DO YOU WANT TO SOUND SMOOTH AND PROFESSIONAL – But you’re unable to get to the point?
In this fun, interactive 3 hour class you’ll:
- Look, sound, and speak the language of confidence
- Own the room
- Engage your audience
- Discover your natural style
- Learn how to manage your mind and control nervousness
- Use PowerPoint without reading the slides
- Receive individual coaching in a positive and safe environment
BONUS: Participants will receive a FREE eBook: Give Fear the Finger, and program handouts, including time-saving templates to craft their talk.
Who is Diane DiResta?
Diane DiResta, CSP, is Founder and CEO of DiResta Communications, Inc., a New York City consultancy serving business leaders who deliver high stakes presentations— whether one-to-one, in front of a crowd or from an electronic platform. She’s a professional speaker, an executive speech coach to executives and entrepreneurs, and taught public speaking courses for NYU. In 2017 she was a pitch coach for Entrepreneurs Round Table. DiResta is the author of Knockout Presentations: How to Deliver Your Message with Power, Punch, and Pizzazz, an Amazon.com category best-seller and has spoken on 4 continents. She has unique ability to get to the core of the message and translate complexity into simplicity.
Diane is Past President of the NYC chapter of National Speakers Association and former media trainer for the NBA and WNBA. She was featured on CNN, and quoted in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, London Guardian, and Investors Business Daily and Bloomberg radio.
Diane is a Certified Speaking Professional, a designation held by less than 12% of speakers nationwide. And her blog, Knockout Presentations, made the Top 50 Public Speaking blogs. www.diresta.com
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE NOT...
- responsible for your own success
- ready to grow beyond your current level of public speaking