1. The Influential Leader: Transform High Stakes Communication into Massive ROI
“You're too much in the weeds. You’re not getting to the point. Give us the 30,000 ft view.” These are the words that many leaders hear five minutes before that next high-stakes presentation.
It’s your job to influence, but your message isn’t getting across. You need to look and sound like a leader. And for over 20 years Diane DiResta transformed executives of Fortune 500 companies to project presence on the platform and get the results they want.
It's time to get from behind the podium and own the platform. When your words and actions work in concert with your message, you’ll motivate and influence your stakeholders. Bring the type of gravitas that inspires confidence in your leadership. In this program you will discover how to:
- To create presence on the platform without saying a word
- Gain buy-in for your ideas and projects.
- Speak with confidence, clarity, and conviction.
2. Female Powerhouses: How Dynamic Women Leverage Kickbutt Confidence to Reap Bigger Rewards
“I've earned the right to be here and I'm a valuable contributor.” These are the words dynamic women use to amp up their confidence to scale the corporate jungle gym.
What if you were able to motivate yourself the same way?
You would have the confidence to take the risks that lead to bigger rewards. You’d be taken seriously. Your ideas would be heard; recognized; and you would be on the path to advancement.
For over 20 years Diane DiResta transformed Fortune 500 executives into highly influential leaders.
In this fun and interactive program, you'll unleash the powerhouse that you are when you discover how to:
- Speak the language of success and weed out wimpy words
- Uproot the negative messages that lead to Imposter Syndrome
- Conquer the number one fear that robs you of visibility
- Convey confidence without saying a word
- Breakthrough communication barriers and convey executive presence
1. Knockout Presentations: Present Your Message with Power, Punch, and Pizzazz
Speaking is the new competitive advantage. Your success today depends on how well you present. And the delivery of that presentation determines your success trajectory. Good presenters get more promotions, higher sales, and so much more. If you want to be seen as a leader, you can no longer avoid the podium. To transform everyday presentation skills into those that get results faster, Diane developed the 4M Masterful Communications System™. For over 20 years Diane has used this system to transform executives of Fortune 500 companies to project presence on the platform and get the results they want.
This session will empower you to deliver a presentation with maximum impact. You will discover how to:
- Control nervousness
- Discover your personal presentation style
- Organize your talk in 7 easy steps
- Master delivery techniques
- Work a room
- Develop visual aids
- Control Q & A
2. Knockout Meetings: From Time Wasting Black-Hole to Productivity Machine
Most people define meetings as the black hole of productivity. These disorganized, poorly facilitated, late-starting, time-wasters (that everyone is invited to) are the bane of business existence. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Meetings can be highly-productive, barrier-breaking, well-organized machines that drive results… as long as you have an expert to help you facilitate them like a pro. For over 20 years Diane DiResta transformed executives of Fortune 500 companies to project presence on the platform and get the results they want.
Plan, conduct, and manage effective meetings face-to-face or virtually.
You’ll discover how to:
- Plan and coordinate the logistics of a meeting
- Create an effective outline and agenda
- Select the right speakers for an event
- Introduce speakers and politely cut them off
- Deliver feedback
- Facilitate group discussions
- Keep meetings on track
- Handle Q & A
- Manage difficult participants
- Track and evaluate meetings for maximum success
3. Listen and Sell
Most people listen to respond. Fewer listen to understand. However, listening is one of the most underutilized skills with the some of the most powerful impact. Studies show that when leaders listen to understand they achieve greater bottom line results.This session will make you a better listener and more effective leader. For over 20 years Diane DiResta transformed executives of Fortune 500 companies to project presence on the platform and get the results they want.
Sales pros will drive more business and forge deeper long-term customer relationships. While leaders will influence and lead more powerful teams. In this Interactive program, you’ll discover how to listen “between the lines” to find the hidden messages and:
Break through the barriers preventing you from becoming a better listener
Discover how to:
- Apply listening CPR
- Gather good information through questioning
- Communicate more clearly
- Reduce errors
- Manage conflict and limit misunderstandings
- Get the information you need
- Improve relationships
4. The Dirty Dozen: Influence the 12 Common Problem Personalities
Bob knows-it-all. Julie dominates the meeting. And Chris and Stacy have side conversations about… well who knows what. What matters is that twelve different types of personalities show up to your meeting and you have to lead them all. When you can recognize the difference between the expert and the dominator, you will have the keys to influence the type of behavior you need for an effective team. For over 20 years Diane DiResta transformed executives of Fortune 500 companies to project presence on the platform and get the results they want.
You’ll emerge with the tools to influence positive behavior and feel more confident in difficult situations. This highly interactive session you will discover how to:
- Use the 3D strategy for handling difficult behaviors
- Identify the 6 signs of resistance
- Apply a 4-step process for overcoming resistance
- Influence 12 common problem personalities
5. Knockout Facilitation Skills
- Are you stuck in lecture mode?
- Do you want to facilitate richer discussions?
- Would you like to have greater group engagement?
Managers and subject matter experts are increasingly called upon to facilitate learning but may rely on telling instead of facilitating. Skilled facilitators can accelerate team building, gain valuable information, and increase buy-in.
This seminar addresses:
- The WHY of Facilitation
- The 3 Roles of an Instructor
- Facilitation Process and Practice
- Managing Group Dynamics
"Thank you for the marvelous presentation, Dealing with Difficult Audiences. To be candid, we’ve come to expect good presentations. So we’re pretty stingy with standing ovations; they are truly rare indeed. Well, you certainly earned your standing O! Great information, well-presented with a masterful use of audience involvement. You made the information come alive with relevance, personal examples, and memorable strategies. Based on what I learned at your session, I am almost looking forward to my next hostile audience!”
Liberty Bell Speakers Association